Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Brief update

This is just a very brief update to let you know I haven't forgotten about you! The internet is still not working in our rooms, so my computer time is totally limited. However, I have been composing Travelpod entries on my laptop, so when it finally gets hooked up (hopefully this week) there will be a MAJOR update on here.

Some quick news: air conditioning is working and hot water has been turned on. Things are definitely on the upswing! I taught my first class today, and it wasn't a total nightmare. The food is pretty decent. The people here are cool. The kids aren't total jerks. It could all be a lot worse!

I can't wait for the internet to be hooked up so that I can Skype and email at leisure. Stephan, I've tried looking for you on there, but I can never find you. Try adding me and we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I must run, but I just wanted to say hello. So far, I'm not homesick, so keep your fingers crossed for me. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment